Saturday, May 16, 2009

How Do I Go About Getting Help If I'm Behind on My Mortgage?

Like most home owners today you are probably feeling the affects of the changing economy. This may be causing you to experience financial hardship, which is one of the key factors that lenders are looking at when a borrower needs to conduct a loan modification or a short-sale. Most loan modifications can easy a borrower's situation temporarily, however, it may just be a quick-fix. There are alternatives to foreclosure that can help to save your credit as well as dignity.

One of these alternatives is a short-sale. I am an expert in short-sale negotiations and residential and commerical real estate in both California and Idaho. My offices are located in San Diego, California and Pocatello, Idaho.

The short-sale process is FREE because the bank pays the real estate commissions. I do not charge upfront fees and will work hard to find the best solution to your situation, market your property, negotiate with your lenders, and help you find a new place to live. I can even show you how you can do a short-sale and still buy another home within the next 24 months!

I look forward to meeting with you and discussing all of your options.

For a Free Consultation:

Please email me at: ken.sdlms@gmail.com or call me at 619-972-4102 today!

Ken Edwards
Broker/Owner
Jupiter Realty Services

No comments:

Post a Comment